Here to help
Subway Employee Reviews in Wellington City, Wellington
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 48,535 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
You get worked like a dog for little pay, they are always understaffed so it's stressful. This was a busy store though. Flexible hours. They give you about 100 tasks to do per 8 hour shift, which doesn't include serving customers, which is an actual nightmare.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 48,535 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Subway
- How should you prepare for an interview at Subway?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Subway?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Subway, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Subway?3 people answered
- Does Subway have a staff discount? How much is Subway’s staff discount?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?2 people answered
- Whats the legal minimum wage?One person answered
- Does Subway require a background check? What kind of background check does Subway do?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Subway?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Subway Reviews by Location