Subway Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

2.7Pay & Benefits
Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 40,798 reviews
Great team environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dunedin23 October 2016
Working here for 5 years was a great time. I would highly recommend working here during Uni or school. The owner of my store was a lovely lady who would always be willing to help all staff which made my time as manager a lot easier.
Pros
Flexibility
Subway
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Burnie, TAS30 April 2015
While working at subway, it did not take me long to work my way up to the top. I went through a year and a half of seeing people fail. I always tried to help, but I felt that my opinion did not matter to the higher powers. Once I finally became Assistant Manager, Things really looked up for me. I started to love the job that I was doing and all of the staff enjoyed it as well. My manager at the time was someone that I definitely looked up to, and when she left a year later, the higher powers put me on as manager. That time was short lived as my partner and I have decided to move to New Zealand. In my honest opinion, once I became manager, I felt as though they valued my opinion even less. I do not know if that was it or I was just being silly, but I will say; Being assistant manager there for two and a half years was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Pros
Free lunch, exceptable pay.
Cons
13 hours a day sometimes with no overtime or recognition, always felt like opinions did not matter. (I want to make a difference.)