Subway Employee Review

Good learning experience
Subway Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland23 January 2019
As an 18 year old, I have learns so much from working at Subway, the workers taught me so many things that were so important to my future, they made growing up a lot easier than it should've been. A typical day at work is both fun and productive as you never know what the day is going to give you, the culture was good as I was looked after very well. There wasn't anything hard about the job but the most enjoyable part of the job has to be the interaction with customers and meeting new people everyday.
Pros
Free lunch, Good discount, Nice co-workers

Other Subway Employee Reviews

It was okay
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Porirua, Wellington26 August 2019
I was paid under minimum wage for the first three months and bullied by the owners. One time they paid everyone else but didn't pay me and yelled at me when I questioned them TWO days after my pay was supposed to go through. Staff themselves are super nice though.
Great for first work
Retail (Former Employee) –  Blenheim, Marlborough18 August 2019
Fast and really good for first work. Enjoyed my time would do it again. Staff were good to work with. Easy to learn. Friendly environment. Good work past

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

511.8K