Subway Employee Review

Good learning experience
Subway Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland23 January 2019
As an 18 year old, I have learns so much from working at Subway, the workers taught me so many things that were so important to my future, they made growing up a lot easier than it should've been. A typical day at work is both fun and productive as you never know what the day is going to give you, the culture was good as I was looked after very well. There wasn't anything hard about the job but the most enjoyable part of the job has to be the interaction with customers and meeting new people everyday.
Pros
Free lunch, Good discount, Nice co-workers

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Great Workplace
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Rimutaka7 October 2019
It's a great place to work, and the people there make it easy to learn things quickly. It's a fast-paced environment, but is comfortable to manage. The great thing is that there's always work to do even when there aren't customers to serve.
Currently not recommendable
Shift Manager & Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington5 October 2019
You get worked like a dog for little pay, they are always understaffed so it's stressful. This was a busy store though. Flexible hours. They give you about 100 tasks to do per 8 hour shift, which doesn't include serving customers, which is an actual nightmare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

512.7K