Subway Employee Review

Meet new people with diverse culture and learn new things
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland6 July 2016
When I first joined Subway, I was new to this industry and did not know how to start with, everything seemed to be a challenge. I only thing I was confident about me was my communication skills and giving 100% customer satisfaction. But as the days past by, I learned many things like managing the stock, time management, picked up the speed to serve the customer. I am thankful to the management for giving me an opportunity to showcase my talent. I can proudly say that I make highest sales of promotional subs at my stores.

Overall, I am having great fun and experience at Subway.
Pros
fun, learning and of course free lunches

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Great Workplace
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Rimutaka7 October 2019
It's a great place to work, and the people there make it easy to learn things quickly. It's a fast-paced environment, but is comfortable to manage. The great thing is that there's always work to do even when there aren't customers to serve.
Currently not recommendable
Shift Manager & Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington5 October 2019
You get worked like a dog for little pay, they are always understaffed so it's stressful. This was a busy store though. Flexible hours. They give you about 100 tasks to do per 8 hour shift, which doesn't include serving customers, which is an actual nightmare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

512.7K