Subway
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Subway Employee Review

Meet new people with diverse culture and learn new things

6 July 2016
When I first joined Subway, I was new to this industry and did not know how to start with, everything seemed to be a challenge. I only thing I was confident about me was my communication skills and giving 100% customer satisfaction. But as the days past by, I learned many things like managing the stock, time management, picked up the speed to serve the customer. I am thankful to the management for giving me an opportunity to showcase my talent. I can proudly say that I make highest sales of promotional subs at my stores.

Overall, I am having great fun and experience at Subway.
Pros
fun, learning and of course free lunches
19 September 2020
Same role
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) - Shirley, Canterbury
Maybe I have a bias about any type of work but subway is like any fast food outlet, it's meanial you are on your feet all day and you learn to hate every customer who walks through the door. But hey its work right? If you have even slight mental health issues I would avoid jobs like this.
22 July 2020
Same role
Subway Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) - Dunedin, Otago
I enjoyed the work as it was great money for a beginner and provided work experience. Now I am looking for something new that will allow me to go somewhere in life.
Pros
Good pay for younger people getting their first job
Cons
Not great for paying rent and supplying basic needs
22 May 2020
Same location
Duty Manager (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
it was great to work there. i have had a experience of customer service as well.
greet customer with politely. ready to work at any time any situation.