Subway
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Subway Employee Review

Educational and Fun

14 August 2014
Subway was a great place to be at for me at that time of my life. I learned plenty about myself in personal environment and at work. At Subway I had my first supervisor role and learned to manage a store, look after senior and junior staff as well as build a rapport with my customers as well as suppliers.

I basically started my day by going to the store an hour before opening and start baking the bread, filling up the fridges to make sure everything is set for the day, do the till and start preparing the veggies for the afternoon shift. Then I open the Store at 7 am and that's when customers starts coming and ordering,

at that point I start looking after customers orders and make sure everything is handled smoothly and efficiently.

I also looked after my staff's health and safety and made sure that they always felt protected in their work environment.

Subway was an amazing experience that I truly cherish.
Pros
Free Parking and lunches
Cons
On call during opening hours
4 August 2019
It's a social, well-supported and positive place to work, especially for those who are in need of an after school, or after university job as hours and shifts vary, and employers will cater to needs.
Pros
Free food
Cons
26 July 2016
I started of working at subway as a sandwich artistes,, and then moved on to a store in charge and then Assistant Manager ,, after today I look after the whole store as a Manager ,,, I really worked hard and still working at the same place ,, it been almost 4 yrs.
9 June 2020
I would gladly work here again, great staff in a fast paced, hands on learning environment. The crew were supportive and passionate, uplifting and cheerful. A company full of life.