Subway

Subway Employee Review

Educational and Fun
Manager (Former Employee) –  Botany Downs14 August 2014
Subway was a great place to be at for me at that time of my life. I learned plenty about myself in personal environment and at work. At Subway I had my first supervisor role and learned to manage a store, look after senior and junior staff as well as build a rapport with my customers as well as suppliers.

I basically started my day by going to the store an hour before opening and start baking the bread, filling up the fridges to make sure everything is set for the day, do the till and start preparing the veggies for the afternoon shift. Then I open the Store at 7 am and that's when customers starts coming and ordering,
at that point I start looking after customers orders and make sure everything is handled smoothly and efficiently.

I also looked after my staff's health and safety and made sure that they always felt protected in their work environment.

Subway was an amazing experience that I truly cherish.
Pros
Free Parking and lunches
Cons
On call during opening hours

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Its fun to work in Subway
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington18 January 2020
I feel really good to work in subway because i learned lot of things like communication with new and more people, time management.
Overall it is good experience to work in subway.
It’s a No from me
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty26 December 2019
Horrible job, pay, not good, cool team though, and you did manager duties without the title or the pay. Boss was nice though. Job wasn’t for me . It was a weird place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

513.2K