Subway Employee Review

Nice workplace
sandwich artist (Former Employee) –  Auckland4 March 2018
Subway is a fun but stressful workplace.My mainly duty was to assist Subway customers with orders, prepared food to customer specifications, operated cash registers and completed other jobs assigned by a Subway manager. I learnt a lot from my position, manager and other stuffs, including face-to-face customer service, cash register skill, working in fast pace in group and the importance of teamwork. Worked in Subway is a really nice experience for me.

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Great Workplace
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Rimutaka7 October 2019
It's a great place to work, and the people there make it easy to learn things quickly. It's a fast-paced environment, but is comfortable to manage. The great thing is that there's always work to do even when there aren't customers to serve.
Currently not recommendable
Shift Manager & Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington5 October 2019
You get worked like a dog for little pay, they are always understaffed so it's stressful. This was a busy store though. Flexible hours. They give you about 100 tasks to do per 8 hour shift, which doesn't include serving customers, which is an actual nightmare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

512.7K