Sudima Hotels
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Sudima Hotels Employee Review

best place to work since i join Sudima

27 March 2016
I have learnt so many things from Sudima Hotel which help me to be more productive.
I got opportunity to work in different areas such as Accounts,Restaurant and Reservation.

I co workers are so efficient in their job and wonderful people to work with them.

i don't think there is any hardest thing,but if any me solve it and manage it.

The thing i really like in Sudima is every movement you learn things because it's a airport hotel any busy at all time
Pros
fun
Cons
career growth
15 August 2015
The atmosphere is non-judgmental and friendly. Opportunities for professional growth are provided for employees with the drive to grow. Company values are also great.
30 April 2012
I really enjoyed my two weeks' work experience at Sudima Hotel. I delt with people from all around the world. Also, I learnt that you can't please everyone with one solution. Sudima is a 3 star hotel, with a very friendly, fun and helpful working environment. I love being on reception and using my customer service skills to check in and out guests on a shift working basis. The team of staff here have a great sense of humour and they will help out whenever needed and walk you through how to do a task tht your not too sure about. Sudima Hotel is a great place to work with heaps of incentives.
Pros
shift work, long hours, team environment, friendly, helpful staff, free lunch and dinners.
4 June 2020
It is a good place for me who loves a fast paced and challenging environment.
I learned independence and decisions considering others' cooperation and opinions for the good of the workplace.