Sudima Hotels
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Sudima Hotels Employee Review

Good Career Development and Caring Work Place

4 October 2018
-Sudima gives good opportunities with their career developments within the company and very supportive in providing genuine guidance for their future goals. -Sudima provides enough courses / trainings in areas that you are interested in or could be helpful , beneficial for both career and own personnel. -Management knows most of employee's names and often interact with them in open friendly manner. -Sudima rewards your hardworking. -Very diversity and has great working culture. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -Occasionally system does not keep up with our work loads and gets frustrated and hard, in which affects both employee and most importantly the guests.
Pros
Work Location
Cons
No Staff Room
15 July 2020
Concierge (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
They look after good workers well and have a great team and excellent managers. Sudima core values include looking after hard working staff and going the extra mile.
Pros
great staff management
Cons
low wage
4 June 2020
Food and Beverage Attendant, Buffet in-charge, supervisory (Current Employee) - Restaurant
It is a good place for me who loves a fast paced and challenging environment. I learned independence and decisions considering others' cooperation and opinions for the good of the workplace.
20 May 2020
Housekeeping (Former Employee) - Mangere, Auckland
Nice workers, hardest part for me was i like to work fast pace and some days were slow, enjoyed meeting guests and getting alot of good feed backs from cleaning each room, time management was on point. I enjoy working as house keeper and cleaner.