Sudima Hotels
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sudima Hotels Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland4 reviews
Loved working there moved because I was moving to Australia. Worked at Suidma for just under 3 years at the Auckland Airport branch in the restaurant.
Sudima Hotels always looking after their employees. Lots of opportunities to develop withing company across different departments from housekeeping to financial and management levels.
I spent 1 day at the Sudima Hotel for my Careers work at James Cook High School and my experience there was not as great as I had thought. Working at a hotel made me excited and I wanted to learn as much as I could. A group of students was on this work experience with me and I was split up from the rest so I was left by myself which I thought was unfair but I carried on anyway. A worker took me to different rooms and she briefly explained to me what I had to do which was only to restock the fridge products and watch her when I was done. She finally taught me how to make the hotel beds and commented that I have done a great job and then left me for an hour, I was lost as I was by myself so I searched for the other students and worked with them. Later we had to prepare the dining place for dinner and then it was home time. My Careers teacher got back to me with some false negative feedback from the employee that took me and I did not go back as I was supposed to do the project for 5 days because I felt uncomfortable. The CEO was very nice and made us students feel more comfortable.
Pros
Free lunch.
Cons
Unprofessional employees.
friendly staff and management.

good staff meals and benefits.

free parking. annual review.

opportunities to develop stable career.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sudima Hotels?