Sudima Hotels
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Sudima Hotels Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury

Christchurch, Canterbury4 reviews
They look after good workers well and have a great team and excellent managers. Sudima core values include looking after hard working staff and going the extra mile.
Pros
great staff management
Cons
low wage
I have learnt so many things from Sudima Hotel which help me to be more productive.
I got opportunity to work in different areas such as Accounts,Restaurant and Reservation.

I co workers are so efficient in their job and wonderful people to work with them.

i don't think there is any hardest thing,but if any me solve it and manage it.

The thing i really like in Sudima is every movement you learn things because it's a airport hotel any busy at all time
Pros
fun
Cons
career growth
The atmosphere is non-judgmental and friendly. Opportunities for professional growth are provided for employees with the drive to grow. Company values are also great.
I really enjoyed my two weeks' work experience at Sudima Hotel. I delt with people from all around the world. Also, I learnt that you can't please everyone with one solution. Sudima is a 3 star hotel, with a very friendly, fun and helpful working environment. I love being on reception and using my customer service skills to check in and out guests on a shift working basis. The team of staff here have a great sense of humour and they will help out whenever needed and walk you through how to do a task tht your not too sure about. Sudima Hotel is a great place to work with heaps of incentives.
Pros
shift work, long hours, team environment, friendly, helpful staff, free lunch and dinners.