Sudima Hotels
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Sudima Hotels Employee Reviews in Rotorua, Bay of Plenty

Rotorua, Bay of Plenty8 reviews
it was a fun and welcoming environment that was an amazing experience for a first time job and the management was very open with timing when it came to working around school work
Great staff, everyone gets on and works hard together. Management are pretty cool to, very friendly.
Good perks - lunch, training, employee of the month, credits

Cheap room rates
Pros
nice lunches normally, cheap to stay at other sudima hotels
Cons
hours not always enough when quiet
I am completely satisfied. I have learnt a lot there. I am feeling very confident now in terms of work.Also , looking in future the same,
This job has given me confident
This job has given me confident
learned so many things from my collegues,the hotel is awesome,management also fine,and good to stay at there and the been delicious at its peak coz of the chefs out there...
Worked in hangi,concerts,buffets & ala carte..Real friendly staffs,really thanking to got an oppurtunity to work there...
Sudima Hotel offers great opportunitys to learn if you are willing and able to put in the hard yards.

They have regular meetings to keep staff informed which can include rewards and prezzys
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Pay
Working in Sudima is amazing when it comes to the staff whom are at your level or just above you. The Assistant General Manager is amazing and tries her best to do everything she can for all staff. Owners are lovely people and always nice to have them in the hotel. Friendly, good characters. The most enjoyable part of the job is engaging conversation with guests. The hardest part will be to be acknowledged more often for hard work being put in by staff but other than that its an amazing group of people.
Pros
Staff friendliness, staff meals, amazing Asst GM
Cons
Short hours for most part time workers, Stability
The people I worked with were awesome and so were the supervisors.