Supercheap Auto
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Supercheap Auto Employee Review

enjoyable

16 August 2017
Customer Service was the main task- I would look up car parts and contact suppliers to find the best price for my customer. I learnt in this roll that marketing and sales can be very rewarding. I enjoyed meeting budget targets and using creative ideas to help achieve this.
The management lacked support and this had a flow on effect which was at times a really negative. The hardest part of this position was being in the position of working with a team who had a negative outlook. I really enjoyed working with customers and the active roll, I would replace wipers, bulbs and could use my automotive skills which I gained from doing a pre-trade automotive course.
Pros
Automotive problem solving
Cons
Negative team
30 October 2017
Same role
Parts Salesperson/Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Levin, Manawatu-Wanganui
I loved working here for 5 and a half years. Would go back for sure. Great team environment, great training and top wages. Highly recommend working here.
21 June 2016
Same role
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - New Plymouth, Taranaki
I would usually work at the counter serving customers and answering phone calls. I learned to receipt in orders, look up car parts, count up the tills. Customers can be difficult at times but I soon learned how to help them find what they needed in the most efficient way possible.
Pros
monthly bonuses
Cons
21 April 2020
Replenishment, pick packing, devanner (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Learnt alot from working here from my supervisor. Started out devanning then my supervisor wanted to keep me on working her so she taught me to replenish, pick pack when pickers needed help meeting there picking target for the day.