Supercheap Auto

4.0Pay & Benefits
3.7Job Security & Advancement
enjoyable
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Papanui, Canterbury16 August 2017
Customer Service was the main task- I would look up car parts and contact suppliers to find the best price for my customer. I learnt in this roll that marketing and sales can be very rewarding. I enjoyed meeting budget targets and using creative ideas to help achieve this.
The management lacked support and this had a flow on effect which was at times a really negative. The hardest part of this position was being in the position of working with a team who had a negative outlook. I really enjoyed working with customers and the active roll, I would replace wipers, bulbs and could use my automotive skills which I gained from doing a pre-trade automotive course.
Pros
Automotive problem solving
Cons
Negative team
Productive workplace
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Plymouth, Taranaki21 June 2016
I would usually work at the counter serving customers and answering phone calls. I learned to receipt in orders, look up car parts, count up the tills. Customers can be difficult at times but I soon learned how to help them find what they needed in the most efficient way possible.
Pros
monthly bonuses
Cons