Supercheap Auto
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Supercheap Auto Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate3 reviews
New Zealand3 reviews
I loved working here for 5 and a half years. Would go back for sure. Great team environment, great training and top wages. Highly recommend working here.
Customer Service was the main task- I would look up car parts and contact suppliers to find the best price for my customer. I learnt in this roll that marketing and sales can be very rewarding. I enjoyed meeting budget targets and using creative ideas to help achieve this. The management lacked support and this had a flow on effect which was at times a really negative. The hardest part of this position was being in the position of working with a team who had a negative outlook. I really enjoyed working with customers and the active roll, I would replace wipers, bulbs and could use my automotive skills which I gained from doing a pre-trade automotive course.
Pros
Automotive problem solving
Cons
Negative team
I would usually work at the counter serving customers and answering phone calls. I learned to receipt in orders, look up car parts, count up the tills. Customers can be difficult at times but I soon learned how to help them find what they needed in the most efficient way possible.
Pros
monthly bonuses
Cons