Supercheap Auto
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Supercheap Auto Culture reviews

A young transient culture for retail employees. Good incentives, ability to progress. Australian Company so ability to gain employment overseas. Pay rate for employees not that great.
Pros
Team discount is great
Cons
Long hours, 7 day business, work public holidys
Great place to work with a friendly team who has helped me in many ways. The company treats its staff well and there are good perks for all team members.
I loved working here for 5 and a half years. Would go back for sure. Great team environment, great training and top wages. Highly recommend working here.
I enjoyed interacting with the customer on a day to day basis. I would always have customers willing to have a chat. The company have a really good set up system that helps to develop knowledge quickly and easily. The management was really well done, always organised with himself and the employees. The staff was friendly and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was probably when it gets really busy and was unable to keep up. The most enjoyable part of the job would have been learning new things about or to do with vehicles such as parts.
Pros
Extensive Vehicle knowledge
Cons
Opening every Sunday morning