Supercheap Auto
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Supercheap Auto Management reviews

Management was always clear with their instructions when directing staff with tasks. Management at supercheap always pushed staff to their full potential.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Short breaks
enjoyable
Customer Service was the main task- I would look up car parts and contact suppliers to find the best price for my customer. I learnt in this roll that marketing and sales can be very rewarding. I enjoyed meeting budget targets and using creative ideas to help achieve this.
The management lacked support and this had a flow on effect which was at times a really negative. The hardest part of this position was being in the position of working with a team who had a negative outlook. I really enjoyed working with customers and the active roll, I would replace wipers, bulbs and could use my automotive skills which I gained from doing a pre-trade automotive course.
Pros
Automotive problem solving
Cons
Negative team
Enjoyable and Friendly
I enjoyed interacting with the customer on a day to day basis.
I would always have customers willing to have a chat.

The company have a really good set up system that helps to develop knowledge quickly and easily.

The management was really well done, always organised with himself and the employees.
The staff was friendly and easy to get along with.

The hardest part of the job was probably when it gets really busy

and was unable to keep up.

The most enjoyable part of the job would have been learning new things about or to do with vehicles such as parts.
Pros
Extensive Vehicle knowledge
Cons
Opening every Sunday morning
productive work place with a decent volume of business
Very good work place with a supportive management system, and strong input to my role from higher positioned co-workers. There was room to improve and progress in the position and move higher through the company,
Pros
good structured work place
Cons
not my chosen industry