Supercheap Auto
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Supercheap Auto Pay & Benefits reviews

Only downfall would be more hours needed.Most team members are on a casual basis , offering around 15-20 hrs a week. Happy with the rate of pay , would be even happier with at least 25 -30 hrs a week though. Helpful , friendly team & good working environment.
My time working with Supercheap auto was mostly positive, the interview stage and application was easy and the job itself not hard at all just your basic retail work.
Pros
Competitive staff discounts
Cons
Poor wage, poor management structure, poor training, terrible job security
Awesome company that looks after its employees. Sponsored my Permanent residence! Great team and managers very good culture. Achievable KPi's, salary and good bonuses.
Pros
Team Discount, PR sponsorship great company to work for.
Cons
Rosters could be a bit more flexible for managers, cant have your cake and eat it too i suppose....
It was a nice place to work wish I could have stayed really good people good benefits,good hours , fast paced it's a little complicated but worth it in the end
Pros
20% off
Cons
Early morning call ins
Meeting new people and working as a team is probably the biggest positive. People are advanced to management these days, resulting in inexperience and stupid expectations. Pay is okay, benefits are also alright.
Pros
Benefits are pretty alright.
Cons
Expectations can be unrealistic, work your butt off for the company long term and expect to be taken advantage off.
Lovely people to work with, management was on point, the place was a good environment, the tasks were good, the over-all life work balance was good, only down side was the lack of hours I received but that wasn't the company's fault it was just quiet and unfortunately I couldn't afford to not have hours at the time as I like everyone else had bills to pay. I wish I still worked there.
Pros
Cons
Minimal hours
Head office people expect to much for the little fellas in the stores. And makes us feel disappointed and seeing our hours get cut. Because they tell the area mangers to put more people on at one time of the year and then after that month. There over budget by like 15k
Pros
Good discount
Cons
Mangers.
This workplace involves lots of new skills and many opportunities. Very flexible with hours, with good benefits. Many stores around the country and the company is good with transferring for moves.
was a good place to work at, nice friendly people to work with, flexible hours and great pay. nothing was too hard to locate and find or to order in, just an all round nice place to work
Will mess you around and treat you like you don't matter. discounts are okay I guess. they give you very low hours and don't look after your needs at all.
It was a good workplace and I learnt a lot of valuable skills but my hours got increasingly shorter forcing me to find other work. Would recommend people to work there.
Pros
Great discount
Cons
Little hours
fun and exciting place to work at, need more security of hours since I am a uni student. Team is great, though meeting objectives can be quite stressful and demanding.
Supercheap Auto has been an excellent place to work. I was given the opportunity to work when I was able. the benefits and perks were also very good. this is an excellent company to work for.
Pros
good pay, good benefits
Cons
shifts can be very sparse and you can go months without one at times.
Working at Supercheap Auto allows you to gain new knowledge that will be used throughout your life. It also allows you to meet a diverse range of people from all walks of life. Working there can be a challenge sometimes but that is part of the process of growing as an individual.
Pros
Team member discounts and other benefits
Cons
problematic customers.
Supercheap Auto is an amazing place to work. I love all my fellow employees like family and we all get along great as well as the managers. There is many benefits in working with them including discounts and training to further your product knowledge and abilities in your work position
Pros
Discounts
Nice Good many adjectives I choose not to use. Unsure of the simplicity and whether I will be able to obtain gainful employment from such a simple system though apart from that its all good
Liked working there but had problems with manager but other than that was really good job. Was Flexible with hours and had plenty of notifications on when i was working.
A good enough place to work though when needing hours you don't get them.
Pros
monthly bonus
Cons
There is a quiet season
The Retail floor for super cheap auto is great some of the most exciting characters and challenging problems to keep the day fresh but unfortunately management is not a power to be relied on.
Pros
Entertaining work, great team member discounts and benefits
Cons
Management, lack of hours due to over staffing
good work place, good pay, only down fall is not enough hours.
Pros
great pay, excellent discount
Cons
not enough hours