Supercheap Auto Employee Review

View all Supercheap Auto reviews

enjoyable
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Papanui, Canterbury16 August 2017
Customer Service was the main task- I would look up car parts and contact suppliers to find the best price for my customer. I learnt in this roll that marketing and sales can be very rewarding. I enjoyed meeting budget targets and using creative ideas to help achieve this.
The management lacked support and this had a flow on effect which was at times a really negative. The hardest part of this position was being in the position of working with a team who had a negative outlook. I really enjoyed working with customers and the active roll, I would replace wipers, bulbs and could use my automotive skills which I gained from doing a pre-trade automotive course.
Pros
Automotive problem solving
Cons
Negative team

Other Supercheap Auto Employee Reviews

Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland21 May 2019
Management was always clear with their instructions when directing staff with tasks. Management at supercheap always pushed staff to their full potential.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Short breaks
Great place to work in retail
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Whangarei, Northland24 January 2019
A young transient culture for retail employees. Good incentives, ability to progress. Australian Company so ability to gain employment overseas. Pay rate for employees not that great.
Pros
Team discount is great
Cons
Long hours, 7 day business, work public holidys

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supercheap Auto. Our community is ready to answer.