Supreme Concept Innovation Inc

Supreme Concept Innovation Inc Employee Reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Working from home is great deal!

I like working here because I get to work from home and I like the company ever since there was change in the management, some coworkers are not fun to work with but I like my job

Pros

Working from home and management that actually care

Cons

Some people I work with I don't like

Dealing with them

They will contact you about a position but it’s false advertising as they really want you to walk door to door in the Las Vegas heat. As soon as you question the role and responsibilities then they hang up on you in the interview process.

Pros

Commission, You get a fan walking outside all day, and you get to deal with a company that doesn’t care if you die in the heat.

Cons

They are cons, they want free labor, they lie, they misrepresent things, they are built on taking advantage of young kids. Very predatory.

Very high turn over rate/ Unprofessional

Don't waste your time here. They have a very high turn over rate. As an office Administrator my job was to get at least 100 interviews set for each day. They get your hopes high & in a week or so you're gone.

Great workplace with great employees and lots of flexibility.

We get paid on a weekly basis, and that's very convenient for me. Everyone at the workplace is fun to work with. This job was a great experience for me, and I wish I had found this job years ago.

New management made this place amazing

I love the new hours and the pay is what motivates me, I can go to school and work, endless opportunities !!! Everyone really supports each other and it is important to have that at work

Pros

Management really cares

Cons

Like any job, some coworkers are not pleasant to work with

Fun work environment, hard work pays off

This job taught me patience, that hard work indeed pays off and it taught me how to prioritize in life. It definitely changed me in a positive way. I learned a lot about myself, I met many great people. If you are someone that is a lazy person, this place is not for you, the people here are ambitious, helpful and here for each other to succeed regardless which department you work in

Pros

The hours, pay and the people

Cons

If you're lazy, this is not for you, you have to want to be successful

Because of this job I’m my own boss

This job isn’t for everyone. It teaches you how to set goals and reach them, people working here are amazing people who actually care. I worked here for 7 months but at first I had a lot of personal problems, coming to work helped me focus on myself and finally get out of depressing state. I felt like I found a purpose. I can finally say I’m on the right track in life and it feels refreshing the manager is a nice guy who genuinely cares. The environment is truly refreshing. This place is for people who want to succeed.

Pros

Pay and the hours

Productive and awesome company culture

This company was extremely fun to work at. Team comradery was at an all time high. Very competitive work environment. Great opportunities for advancement to the management level.

Pros

quick hiring process, quick advancements

Cons

maybe hard for people who have hard times multi tasking

High Turnover Rate, Management favors certain people.

Door to door sales, many new employees who work for a few days then quit, essentially wasting the time of people like my self who worked there for a few months and had to train all the new people. Manager had a few friends employed there, and showed favoritism toward them, reducing morale of other employees. Manager also refused to take any input from employees about potential ways to increase efficiency in the office.

Pros

Good pay if you are good at door to door sales

Cons

No healthcare, poor work environment

Fun place during office hours.

The office environment was fun and nice. People there are all welcoming and friendly, minus a few. I do not recommend this job for someone who is trying to get finances. This job is all commission based.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Supreme Concept Innovation Inc?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Concept Innovation Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Supreme Concept Innovation Inc