Sutherland

Sutherland Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Showing all 7,704 reviews

Nice place to work but stressful when u dedicated but management not

Nothing else to say really but i enjoyed the work an experince other than that ot was good to work in an office environment i would do it again ..........

It's was amazing environment

Best company for women.. Loved it.We can handle our home as well as our work. Scale of pay was fair enough and also each an everyday we have a chance for improving.

Management definitely needs to improve

The management at this company is terrible and there have been many complaints about money not being correct. In addition to this, the location manager creates new rules with no warning that is a great inconvenience for situations outside of work. Ex. Forcing employees to stay after their shift and firing those who dont stay, but provides no proof in contract that this is acceptable.

Pros

Unlimited overtime

Cons

Money issues, faulty systems, management

No break no sick leave and very low paid.please do work at this company which is in Kerala

It’s very hard to get even sick leaves.The pay is too low especially in kerala.And also its very hard to get sick leave .Even for some day I didn’t get time to take break

Pros

Nil

Cons

Stressful and low payment, very hard to get keave

fun working place

its a fun working place we can earn lot of money yet times i used to work on Sundays as well i worked for Canada process bell Canadian its an phone operations if iget a chance once again to rejoin suther land global services i worked in chennai branch

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Worst company you could ever experience

(kindly Ready this full post)NEVER join this company, if you care about your health and mental stress. no salary hike, they will only extend the contractual periods and use your total energy for their business. Break split into 2 halves - break 1 and break 2, there is no fixed time for break, every day They will allocate different time for breaks. Regarding target - they will give you a 100 score, you need to maintain around a 90 score at the end of the week and also so many metrics there. you need to maintain all the metrics in proper way which they have informed . Cafeteria - you have juice shop, tea shop, tiffen shop, fast foods, north side foods. they will focus only on money not on your health. quantity wise and quality wise very worst. during training time and post training, you can have a fun Friday, which they will conduct games(very boring, Utter waste). Later, During work time they expect you to participate in fun events but at the same time, you need to continue your work side by side.

Pros

two way cab provided, but not comfortable, every time you travel, there will be 6-7 persons in cab

Cons

a worst company, they will pay you only 13k, no hikes, don't join this company, you can join any other company, which is day shift, and with a good salary package

None.

Nothing worth to talk about.Awful company to work with. No opportunity for growth and development.Nothing more to add. People and management play games, lots of nasty backstabbing.

People

I love the poeple in the company. The supervisors are very supportive and has given me room to improve myself and explore my talents and capabilities.

underpaid overlooked toxic

if your looking for some toxicity in your life please come to sutherland. by far the most unorganized environment ever. management does nothing but show favoritism. no advancement no one comes to work calls are outrageous and they mess with your schedules and pto all the time

No hay empatía al trabajador

No hay empatía a sus empleados a los managers solo les importa ellos no les importan sus trabajadores ni la salud de los empleados cuando se enferman no apoyan en nada en cambio dan más precisiones laboral y cuando se enferman de estrés no los apoyan porque solo les importa que cumplas con el trabajo sin medir las consecuencias

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sutherland?

terrible place to work, they have no respect for their employees or customers

This company has no moral grounds, they will ask you to use your own personal information in order to make a sale... it sucks the soul right out of you...daily you have managers yelling at you ro sell, and customers asking what is going on and then having to explain to them

Trainers were good

Training was sort of unstructured. Systems had too many processes which were redundant. The pay was on the low end for a customer service representative.

"Land for freshers"

Any fresher who wanna gain experience and to know" how an service based functions". The faculty member was so supportive, and I've gained ethical knowledge with 6+ month of experience as a 'customer support associate'.

Pros

Outstanding Work culture

Cons

Contractual hiring

Micro managed

This company will blatantly lie to you about any position you get. The call volume was insane! Imagine your day with an overwhelming call queue, the tools given do not work most of the time, and there is no down time during a shift. Your metrics are designed to keep you in the position your in. First caller resolution is flagged by answering a call that previously was not resolved by another agent. In other words, you are punished due to the luck of the draw answering the phone and 90% of the time callers are repeat customers. If you take any minute outside of your allotted break time it's considered time theft! There is so much more to say but stay away from this company! You will end up on anti anxiety meds.

Bull from the start

We were all hired on a project with them knowing that it would end. After spending almost a month working hard in training , our contracts were take August 30th 2022. When they told us the news about the contract with visible ending , they lied to all of us like they would place us somewhere else . They sent us a list of projects to choose from, only for them to not have jobs to cover all of us . We were lied to so that they could continue to meet business needs and not have all of us quit at once . Sutherland is a sh**show and filled with unprofessional people . 10 out of 10 DONT RECOMMEND !

Nothing to report

N/a- I was hired- process takes a long time but once all the screening, interviews, test and vetting took place I was hired and started work. I did the training for both Sutherland and for UBS as I was contracted out to them. Did the training as well for them and was ready to work as a processor. Unfortunately, times in the mortgage business has slowed down and was let go. From what I experienced while working there, I would have been extremely happy. Hopefully things pick up and can be hired back

Buen ambiente de trabajo

La empresa Sutherland en general es muy buena, ya depende de la campaña en la que se vaya a laborar. En mi experiencia con una campaña de telefonia tomando llamadas. No me fue tan mal, pero la administración con los empleados y algunos supervisores hace que se trunque tu trabajo allá.

Buen ambiente laboral

Es un buen lugar para trabajar y aprender pero con el tiempo se vuelve monótono y son poco flexibles con los horarios (dependiendo de la campaña)

Good place to work, kind trainers and co-workers.

WFH, depending on your account it there are days that you have a lot of workload and some days are lack of staffing. But I enjoyed it working there because of the co-workers you have been with.

Pros

Free Busses, Wfh

Cons

Old PCs hangs or freezes a lot.

Worst company

They give very low salary and no benefits at all. No night shift allowance. No play area. You have one hour break only and for lunch 30 min in that which you can't exceed or else you will be questioned. Getting your PL approved is a nightmare. They do all malpractice to achieve the target.

Low salary

Aside from low salary, the leadership team is not good. They only care for the business but not to the people around them. Also they don't consider others opinion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Sutherland
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?