Swarovski
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Swarovski Employee Reviews

Fun
Everyday is another different day. Once you know what you are doing you will enjoy it. Meeting different customers from different countries. Excellenct enviornment
Great for starting off
It was a great way to earn some spare money during university, the hours were not long and very flexible. It allowed me to gain some of the important knowledge when going to the workforce.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Strict environment
Rich Work Culture
Swarovski has a rich work culture. Swarovski is a highly customer oriented company and provides exceptional services and experience to its customers.
Working with swarovski taught me the value of customer services in the retail industry. More, all the co-workers believe in team work and they work hard to achieve the targets with mutual efforts. For me, most enjoyable part of working for swarovski is proudly presenting its premier products to the customers and training and learning opportunities being provided by swarovski; the hardest part of the job for me is that I can't see any future opportunities for my career in swarovski.
Pros
Incentives on sales
Cons
uncertainty of job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swarovski?