T & G Global

T & G Global Employee Reviews

New Zealand9 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Good place if your willing to work long hours.

Management can be demanding and not. Very understanding towards people with families. Great place for learning and developing your career in horticulture.

Pros

Great place to gain qaulifications.

Cons

Long hours, and low pay

Fun workplace

It was a nice places to work in meet nice people along the way made heaps of friends the work place it self was nice to work in people had there ups an dwn but they got sorted there an then

Pros

Free scones an soup on thursdays

Cons

Mummy hour

Prepare to work hard

& If you want to lose pounds this will be a suitable job.. Glasshouses are warm & hot throughout the day . There is also a active union.. Joining a union is very beneficial for workers,t&g just like any company don't want to share in profits.. Remember you and your workmates are the ones who are picking the fruits..

Pros

Meet different nationalities

Cons

But don't expect to be included in their circle

Fun work place with high stress levels

It's a fun work place because of the people I have been working with. It gets too toxic when the work load is high. I believe a "team building" activity would be beneficial for everyone, especially with the supervisors.

I learned how to grade and tray feed

The hardest part of the job was in rapid pack it was way to fast,but had so much fun I'n the pack house. I was on every single line through out the pack house for a season my favorite line was line 2 😊 good people

Pros

Meeting new friends

Cons

Having to leave them when season finishes.

I am hard working

Good Mangere ,very good work other help packing lifting staking hardworking good pay over time working njoy good team work very 1 mothe employe off the

Great work collegues

I found that most of the seasonal workers that came back each year had something positive to put into the production line, they were easy to communicate with and they were passionate.

Global Company - Company name rebranded

First point of contact for all customers, face to face, phone/email and fax. Complete all new account applications, FCMG company with different divisions to learn and understand domestically and internationally. Internal Departments sometimes do not take ownership of customer queries or understand the culture of the company. Customer Service and Credit Control team all get along and work well in a team environment helping one another out if needed. Best time when department dress up for an event.

Pros

provide birthday cake when it is your birthday - staff acct to buy fruit & vegies at wholesale price

Cons

some areas of company need better training for staff who have moved into new positions

Advancement

I have found that in my time with T&G I have advanced quite quickly. I have been the only woman to hold the position of day shift dispatcher in the company - I held that position for just under 1 and a half years before I moved onto a newly created role. I again am the only person to hold this position in our entire company - in fact this role was created solely with me in mind.

Pros

Great Hours

Cons

Lack of pay rises - rewards for hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at T & G Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• T & G Global
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?