Tank juice
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Tank juice Employee Review

One fun place to work at.

14 January 2020
They say if you enjoy and love your job you would not have to work another day in your life. I loved working at Tank Juice but my time there was cut short due to family commitments overseas.
23 October 2020
Store Assistant (Current Employee) - Albany, Auckland
Tank Juice is by far the worse company I have ever worked for. My first day there I was excited but as time went on my motivation to keep going back just became non existent. I was horrified at the way my Senior store manager treated me and fellow staff members, Yelling at us in front of customers, telling other fellow team members personal information that is supposed to remain confidential, And if you think head office is better than you are wrong. I don’t know how Tank expects their staff to work well and deliver such high standards when they treat their store assistants like absolute trash. If you have done something exceptional it goes unrecognised but do one little mistake like not wear your cap and you can expect a visit from area manager. There is no balance with work & personal life and quite frankly its either you get rostered ridiculous hours working almost 7-10 days in a row for 1 day off or they completely cut your hours to barely enough to survive. Tank Juice you should be ashamed about the way you treat your staff. Disgraceful.
Pros
50% off products
Cons
Poor treatment of staff
2 February 2020
Storeroom Assistant (Former Employee) - Airport Oaks, Auckland
good peers good management learn heaps of new skills fast paced environment especially working in the airport . get to learn how to be healthy and living healthy
30 January 2018
Store Assistant (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
working at Tank Juice for 2 years and 1 month is been a fulfilling job but hard job as well. We give 100% customer service and making sure that I will able to deliver them on time. Working with my colleagues is okey, we get a long together and work as a team. The hardest part of working is I reckon cleaning the whole store by yourself. But the most enjoyable part of my job is making my customers happy and satisfied with the services I gave to them.
Pros
we get employee discounts. Sick leave and holiday leave
Cons
over time work if it is very busy (But not all the time)
  1. One fun place to work at.