Tauranga City Council Employee Reviews

Tauranga City Council is a potentially dangerous place
IT (Former Employee) –  Tauranga8 April 2019
Working in this organization and what it is like will depend on where you work. Some areas are run by corrupt and hopeless managers and these will have high turnover. If you say anything about the culture you are targeted and the workplace will go from what should be a high standard to something extremely sick.

Never say anything bad about the bad managers and try to fly below the radar whenever possible. Not an environment where you extend yourself - you are best just doing what is required and nothing more.
Cons
Little parking; Poor management; Hopeless culture in some areas.
Productive and fun workplace
Tauranga (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty10 November 2018
It was the most amazing team I have ever been a part of. I highly recommend it to anyone! I have worked in a lot of places and find that I miss the TCC the most!
Pros
Social club, free lunches
Cons
It was a nice place to be in when I last worked there
Collections Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tauranga, Bay of Plenty22 December 2016
The team environment, staff overall and work is good however public reviews do mean not much job security, and the workdoesget scrutiny which has its pros and cons.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
job security