Te Roopu Taurima O Manukau Trust

Te Roopu Taurima O Manukau Trust Employee Review

View all Te Roopu Taurima O Manukau Trust reviews

Position not recommended
Kaitaataki (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland16 November 2017
Typical day: Unsafe and unrealistic targets
Key Learning: Risk Mitigation. How to work under-resourced.
Management: Good paper work equates to quality outcomes.
Work place culture: Adversarial relationship between management and front line staff.
The hardest part of the Job: Frequency of unpaid 24 hr Emergency On call Duties (can be every second week or consecutive weeks).

The most enjoyable part of the work is the privilege of supporting people with Intellectual Disabilities to succeed. One such moment can make a whole year of hardship worth while. And, the humbling experience of seeing front line staff willing to go the extra mile...

'In ID support work there is no extra mile, there is only ever the next one.'
Pros
Working with the Intellectually Disabled
Cons
Under resourcing

Other Te Roopu Taurima O Manukau Trust Employee Reviews

What can i say same as below
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Whangarei, Northland3 February 2020
I love doing that looking after people hate people being rough and mean it was my first time doing that kind of work and I loved it when I see old people doing there shopping I go and ask if there ok love it
Staff on front line
Kaimahi (Former Employee) –  Auckland3 December 2018
Hard working staff on ground floor. High staff turnover. Staff leaving almost weekly.
Tangata are a joy to support. Staff on ground floor intimidate, verbally abuse and bully casual staff and other staff who they can intimidate. Ok to work for on a casual basis if your lucky to get paid on payday because it's always the staff fault and never there pay system that just about daily has a system error. Kaitaataki are rude and unhelpful apart from one or two who always helps and thank staff .Senior managers are non existence. Lack leadership and have no respect for staff beneath them.
Pros
Staff on ground floor and tangata
Cons
Do not value workers.