While I was there it was Maori focused. We did Karakia every morning before we started our day! It was great!
Welcoming and open. Everyone I came in contact with at each site were open and welcoming. They live their culture and help others of all race that want to learn and understand the culture. To make them feel at ease with wanting to learn the course of their choice.
It does give opportunity to enhance Maori culture and values..
- Why do/did you like working at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Te Wananga o Aotearoa, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?One person answered