Very friendly staff,love the diverse culture,lots to learn
I feel at home at the Wananga. I am always learning something new, not only about how to be a good administrator and listener but also about my culture and Reo. Working at the Wananga is not just being a Kaiwhakarite (administrator) its also about being a part of a whanau.
Because I was able to grow as a person...
- What is the company culture like at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Te Wananga o Aotearoa, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?One person answered