Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review

View all Te Wananga o Aotearoa reviews

Lecturer/ Education
He Korowai Akonga (Bachelor of Education) (Former Employee) –  Manukau Campus30 January 2014
My passion is teaching and to support the learning of those who are less fortunate (academically, financially, and or other).

I have taught in a number of areas as I wanted to gain the highest level of understanding educational excellence.

Management and co-workers in Education tend to be of the same mind and have similar principals therefore the focus of work centres on improvement of what we collectively do as a team.

The most enjoyable part of being an educationalist is in making a difference to individual students lives, programmes, delivery systems but more importantly knowing that the work I do has a long term effect in those areas.
Pros
Feeling valued & of use to others
Cons
Buracratic processess/ (employers want young staff)

Other Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Reviews

Fun and enjoyable environment! Graet Team.
Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mangere, Auckland6 March 2019
The time I spent at Te Wananga O Aotearoa was fun and exciting. Dealing with new projects and people! Loved the events. I got to introduce my own style. Nothing was hard!
People and Place
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Auckland24 October 2018
People I worked with were awesome, you make some good friends. The only downfall is that Management need to be more consistent with decision making across the board. The most enjoyable part of the job is how when kaimahi get together and support each other.
Pros
Good people, awesome gym facilities and trainer.
Cons
management decision making, favoritism.