Te Wananga o Aotearoa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review

Lecturer/ Education

30 January 2014
My passion is teaching and to support the learning of those who are less fortunate (academically, financially, and or other).

I have taught in a number of areas as I wanted to gain the highest level of understanding educational excellence.

Management and co-workers in Education tend to be of the same mind and have similar principals therefore the focus of work centres on improvement of what we collectively do as a team.

The most enjoyable part of being an educationalist is in making a difference to individual students lives, programmes, delivery systems but more importantly knowing that the work I do has a long term effect in those areas.
Pros
Feeling valued & of use to others
Cons
Buracratic processess/ (employers want young staff)
16 December 2013
Same location
work experience (Former Employee) - manukau campus
i study employment skills level 1
start date 29july2013

finish date; 01 december2013
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
short hours
24 April 2020
Senior Administrator (Current Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
A typical day is spent answering inquiries from students and staff. The administration is an everyday occurrence of inward mail, email and phone calls. The culture of our workplace is made up of many different facets of human personality interacting with staff teaching and learning from one another.
Pros
Interacting with the public
Cons
no one day is the same
16 March 2020
Computer Tutor (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Very much a Whanau based feel when I was working there. There were very good people and Management were very supportive in our department. The whole environment at the time allowed for much interaction and sharing of knowledge and support. A very positive and great experience for myself overall.