Te Wananga o Aotearoa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review

Wonderful organisation and people to work with

24 July 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is the getting to know each other events held and the people who are awarded for their efforts. I enjoyed working for this organisation and what it stands for in educating everyone.
Pros
Benefits for working in a culturally aware organisation. food/music/laughter
Cons
Self inflicted long hours.
12 March 2018
Same role
Administrator (Former Employee) - Palmerston North, New Zealand
I really enjoyed working here as I was able to strengthen my weaknesses and always learn new skills daily. Management was always ready to give help and also advice to help do the job correctly.
24 April 2020
Senior Administrator (Current Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
A typical day is spent answering inquiries from students and staff. The administration is an everyday occurrence of inward mail, email and phone calls. The culture of our workplace is made up of many different facets of human personality interacting with staff teaching and learning from one another.
Pros
Interacting with the public
Cons
no one day is the same
16 March 2020
Computer Tutor (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Very much a Whanau based feel when I was working there. There were very good people and Management were very supportive in our department. The whole environment at the time allowed for much interaction and sharing of knowledge and support. A very positive and great experience for myself overall.