Te Wananga o Aotearoa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review

Mauri Ora

7 September 2017
Great place to work in, awesome staff, fabulous culture, would go back again if the opportunity arose. Most enjoyable part of the organisation is the culture incorporates everything one can be proud of to be Maori and feel a sense of belonging. The only down side of the job was the numbers, government requirement, if you didn't have the #'s your job was gone.
Pros
Powhiri catering
Cons
Self promotions, #'s #'s #'s
16 March 2020
Same role
Computer Tutor (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Very much a Whanau based feel when I was working there. There were very good people and Management were very supportive in our department. The whole environment at the time allowed for much interaction and sharing of knowledge and support. A very positive and great experience for myself overall.
9 July 2018
Same role
Tutor - Computing Level (Current Employee) - Mangere, Auckland
i loved the engaging myself with students in the classroom and making a difference in someone's life. other than that was a star for my work mates and working as a team. i am a fast and really committed person.
19 August 2018
Same location
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) - Porirua, Wellington
A typical would be administration, then conversation, then meeting, then delivery, then review of the day with colleagues...it has the opportunity to advance culturally and has opportunity to advance professionally.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Politics