Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review
Sufficient and well organised friendly enviroment
I loved working with te wananga o aotearoa because everyone looked out for eachother ,helped where they could and the set tasks were easily accomplished before the set deadline I enjoyed having different staff assist and show me skills to make my job easier as well as faster absolutely happy to have worked there !
Ratings by category
Free lunches and cool water
A typical day is spent answering inquiries from students and staff. The administration is an everyday occurrence of inward mail, email and phone calls. The culture of our workplace is made up of many different facets of human personality interacting with staff teaching and learning from one another.
Interacting with the public
no one day is the same
Very much a Whanau based feel when I was working there. There were very good people and Management were very supportive in our department. The whole environment at the time allowed for much interaction and sharing of knowledge and support. A very positive and great experience for myself overall.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Te Wananga o Aotearoa. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 41 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Te Wananga o Aotearoa
- Why do/did you like working at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?5 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Te Wananga o Aotearoa, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?One person answered
- Do you accept san applicant aged 65? Thank you
See all questions and answers
Te Wananga o Aotearoa Reviews by Location