Te Wananga o Aotearoa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review

A very sociable environment to work for

6 August 2017
Te Wananga o Aotearoa is a great sociable environment to work for and learn from. All resources and support needed to upskill yourself is provided. Very supportive understanding management. Staff and management work in a team to get the job done.Lovely cultural opened environment.
16 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Computer Tutor (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Very much a Whanau based feel when I was working there. There were very good people and Management were very supportive in our department. The whole environment at the time allowed for much interaction and sharing of knowledge and support. A very positive and great experience for myself overall.
9 July 2018
Same role
Tutor - Computing Level (Current Employee) - Mangere, Auckland
i loved the engaging myself with students in the classroom and making a difference in someone's life. other than that was a star for my work mates and working as a team. i am a fast and really committed person.
24 October 2018
Same location
Administration Officer (Former Employee) - Auckland
People I worked with were awesome, you make some good friends. The only downfall is that Management need to be more consistent with decision making across the board. The most enjoyable part of the job is how when kaimahi get together and support each other.
Pros
Good people, awesome gym facilities and trainer.
Cons
management decision making, favoritism.