Te Wananga o Aotearoa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review

Productive and safe environment

12 March 2018
I really enjoyed working here as I was able to strengthen my weaknesses and always learn new skills daily. Management was always ready to give help and also advice to help do the job correctly.
24 July 2013
Same role
Administrator (Former Employee) - Whangarei, New Zealand
The most enjoyable part of the job is the getting to know each other events held and the people who are awarded for their efforts. I enjoyed working for this organisation and what it stands for in educating everyone.
Pros
Benefits for working in a culturally aware organisation. food/music/laughter
Cons
Self inflicted long hours.
19 September 2018
Same location
Kaiwhakarite (Administrator) / Receptionist (Current Employee) - Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
A typical day at the Wananga is not just about the general administration/reception duties its also about being in and amongst the hustle and bustle of the day to day running of the campus. Meeting and assisting the public, the tauira (student), kaiako (tutors) and student registration administrators where needed. Every day is different so as the office administrator knowing where my assistance is needed at all times is a must.
Pros
Working at different sites covering Palmerston North and Whangnui
Cons
Not enough work hours available, currently on-call casual
24 April 2020
Senior Administrator (Current Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
A typical day is spent answering inquiries from students and staff. The administration is an everyday occurrence of inward mail, email and phone calls. The culture of our workplace is made up of many different facets of human personality interacting with staff teaching and learning from one another.
Pros
Interacting with the public
Cons
no one day is the same