Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review

View all Te Wananga o Aotearoa reviews

Fun workplace, educational
Kaiwhakarite (Administrator) / Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui19 September 2018
A typical day at the Wananga is not just about the general administration/reception duties its also about being in and amongst the hustle and bustle of the day to day running of the campus. Meeting and assisting the public, the tauira (student), kaiako (tutors) and student registration administrators where needed. Every day is different so as the office administrator knowing where my assistance is needed at all times is a must.
Pros
Working at different sites covering Palmerston North and Whangnui
Cons
Not enough work hours available, currently on-call casual

Other Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Reviews

Fun and enjoyable environment! Graet Team.
Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mangere, Auckland6 March 2019
The time I spent at Te Wananga O Aotearoa was fun and exciting. Dealing with new projects and people! Loved the events. I got to introduce my own style. Nothing was hard!
People and Place
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Auckland24 October 2018
People I worked with were awesome, you make some good friends. The only downfall is that Management need to be more consistent with decision making across the board. The most enjoyable part of the job is how when kaimahi get together and support each other.
Pros
Good people, awesome gym facilities and trainer.
Cons
management decision making, favoritism.