Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review
Fun workplace, educational
A typical day at the Wananga is not just about the general administration/reception duties its also about being in and amongst the hustle and bustle of the day to day running of the campus. Meeting and assisting the public, the tauira (student), kaiako (tutors) and student registration administrators where needed. Every day is different so as the office administrator knowing where my assistance is needed at all times is a must.
Ratings by category
Working at different sites covering Palmerston North and Whangnui
Not enough work hours available, currently on-call casual
A typical day is spent answering inquiries from students and staff. The administration is an everyday occurrence of inward mail, email and phone calls. The culture of our workplace is made up of many different facets of human personality interacting with staff teaching and learning from one another.
Interacting with the public
no one day is the same
Very much a Whanau based feel when I was working there. There were very good people and Management were very supportive in our department. The whole environment at the time allowed for much interaction and sharing of knowledge and support. A very positive and great experience for myself overall.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Te Wananga o Aotearoa. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 41 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Te Wananga o Aotearoa
- Why do/did you like working at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?5 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Te Wananga o Aotearoa, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?One person answered
- Do you accept san applicant aged 65? Thank you
See all questions and answers
Te Wananga o Aotearoa Reviews by Location