Te Wananga o Aotearoa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review

the people around you make it was it is

13 September 2017
i think this organisation is very beneficial for a lot of people who would like to make a change in themselves or even others. It brings everyone close together and brings off a very fun vibe between the people. lots of adults and teens attend this this course 4 days a week for the normal school hours and you can either find your own way to get there or transport can be provided. the most enjoyable part for me was running around doing activities with everyone and colliding with other groups. Its a Maori organisation so a lot of islander/Maoris attend this program, but not only that there is at least one of every culture going there.
16 March 2020
Computer Tutor (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Very much a Whanau based feel when I was working there. There were very good people and Management were very supportive in our department. The whole environment at the time allowed for much interaction and sharing of knowledge and support. A very positive and great experience for myself overall.
24 October 2018
Administration Officer (Former Employee) - Auckland
People I worked with were awesome, you make some good friends. The only downfall is that Management need to be more consistent with decision making across the board. The most enjoyable part of the job is how when kaimahi get together and support each other.
Pros
Good people, awesome gym facilities and trainer.
Cons
management decision making, favoritism.
21 September 2018
Head of Education Support (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I have had some great managers and enjoyed working here. Love their mission and vision. The hardest part of the job is when new managers comes through that don't know the core business.
Pros
Opportunity to learn at any level is there if you want to
Cons
It takes a lot of your time away from your family