Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review

View all Te Wananga o Aotearoa reviews

the people around you make it was it is
basic health and fitness (Former Employee) –  Auckland13 September 2017
i think this organisation is very beneficial for a lot of people who would like to make a change in themselves or even others. It brings everyone close together and brings off a very fun vibe between the people. lots of adults and teens attend this this course 4 days a week for the normal school hours and you can either find your own way to get there or transport can be provided. the most enjoyable part for me was running around doing activities with everyone and colliding with other groups. Its a Maori organisation so a lot of islander/Maoris attend this program, but not only that there is at least one of every culture going there.

Other Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Reviews

Fun and enjoyable environment! Graet Team.
Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mangere, Auckland6 March 2019
The time I spent at Te Wananga O Aotearoa was fun and exciting. Dealing with new projects and people! Loved the events. I got to introduce my own style. Nothing was hard!
People and Place
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Auckland24 October 2018
People I worked with were awesome, you make some good friends. The only downfall is that Management need to be more consistent with decision making across the board. The most enjoyable part of the job is how when kaimahi get together and support each other.
Pros
Good people, awesome gym facilities and trainer.
Cons
management decision making, favoritism.