Te Wananga o Aotearoa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review

Productive, fun, always looking to improve on delivering quality services to students ad staff alike

29 October 2012
Start 8:30am, karakia at 8:45 a time for sharing and caring, notifications, special upcoming events, prayer from all religious backgrounds (definitely a multicultural environment where everyone's beliefs were acknowledged and respected).

Learned patience, listening, giving correct advice, taking time to really learn what the clients wanted.

Management needed to be kept informed via our reports. Encouraged self development, upskilling, attending to core business, dissemenating information, encouraged developing ideas, and self learning.

Hardest part of job seeing students moving on successfully.

Attending graduation.
Pros
working in a multi cultural environment
Cons
travelling away from home
24 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Senior Administrator (Current Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
A typical day is spent answering inquiries from students and staff. The administration is an everyday occurrence of inward mail, email and phone calls. The culture of our workplace is made up of many different facets of human personality interacting with staff teaching and learning from one another.
Pros
Interacting with the public
Cons
no one day is the same
13 March 2017
Same location
Certified PT instructor (Former Employee) - Hamilton, Waikato
Te wananga o aotearoa provides a lot of open doors for you and I. My personal experience with "the wa" was truly amazing I met heaps of people made friends we danced and we sang we prayed we laughed, Te wananga has a warm welcome it's like you are walking into your own family, tutors are awesome loads of fun activities I guarantee you the time of your life.
Pros
Free kai, heaps of trips
Cons
The work haha no, nothing
16 March 2020
Computer Tutor (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Very much a Whanau based feel when I was working there. There were very good people and Management were very supportive in our department. The whole environment at the time allowed for much interaction and sharing of knowledge and support. A very positive and great experience for myself overall.