Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review

View all Te Wananga o Aotearoa reviews

Productive, fun, always looking to improve on delivering quality services to students ad staff alike
Senior Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato29 October 2012
Start 8:30am, karakia at 8:45 a time for sharing and caring, notifications, special upcoming events, prayer from all religious backgrounds (definitely a multicultural environment where everyone's beliefs were acknowledged and respected).

Learned patience, listening, giving correct advice, taking time to really learn what the clients wanted.

Management needed to be kept informed via our reports. Encouraged self development, upskilling, attending to core business, dissemenating information, encouraged developing ideas, and self learning.

Hardest part of job seeing students moving on successfully.

Attending graduation.
Pros
working in a multi cultural environment
Cons
travelling away from home

Other Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Reviews

Fun and enjoyable environment! Graet Team.
Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mangere, Auckland6 March 2019
The time I spent at Te Wananga O Aotearoa was fun and exciting. Dealing with new projects and people! Loved the events. I got to introduce my own style. Nothing was hard!
People and Place
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Auckland24 October 2018
People I worked with were awesome, you make some good friends. The only downfall is that Management need to be more consistent with decision making across the board. The most enjoyable part of the job is how when kaimahi get together and support each other.
Pros
Good people, awesome gym facilities and trainer.
Cons
management decision making, favoritism.