Te Wananga o Aotearoa Employee Review
Fun and vibrate place to work.
A Māori worldview, philosophies and theories of education. ako (reciprocal and transformational relationship of teaching and learning); aro (assessment, evaluation, reflective praxis); whanaungatanga (enduring relationships) and te hiringa (spirituality and passion).
Ratings by category
Very much a Whanau based feel when I was working there. There were very good people and Management were very supportive in our department. The whole environment at the time allowed for much interaction and sharing of knowledge and support. A very positive and great experience for myself overall.
People I worked with were awesome, you make some good friends. The only downfall is that Management need to be more consistent with decision making across the board. The most enjoyable part of the job is how when kaimahi get together and support each other.
Good people, awesome gym facilities and trainer.
management decision making, favoritism.
I have had some great managers and enjoyed working here. Love their mission and vision. The hardest part of the job is when new managers comes through that don't know the core business.
Opportunity to learn at any level is there if you want to
It takes a lot of your time away from your family
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Te Wananga o Aotearoa. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 41 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Te Wananga o Aotearoa
- Why do/did you like working at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?5 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Te Wananga o Aotearoa, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Te Wananga o Aotearoa?One person answered
- Do you accept san applicant aged 65? Thank you
See all questions and answers
Te Wananga o Aotearoa Reviews by Location