Tech Mahindra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,828 reviews
Amazing place to start when your starting your career in a multi-national industry.
Getting the right training to be a customer centric player and delivering desired results.
- During my time the company had a program running on every computer that used to log how much time the employee spend on google and other websites, different IDEs and so on.
- We had to compulsory finish 8 Hrs of our computer unlock time as noted by that program or else we would get half day or no pay for that day.

So that means no toilet/lunch/tea break included in that 8 Hrs.

- In one meeting with British Telecom, the client was very rude on some other team member as a particular feature was not finished in time.

- Just couple of years back the HR forcefully asked employees to resign without even giving them any notice or reason as why they have bees asked to resign.

Work place is very nice and no issue in salary time to time salary comes in your account. But in their no benifit in extra erning. Only comes in your a.c basic salary...
Pros
6 month provide free lunch and dinner
Cons
Working at TechM was like being stuck in an abusive relationship and not being able to get out due to the financial factors. Constantly dealt with paycheck errors with simple arithmetic for my hourly wage and overtime. Emails and requests to resolve the issue always seemed to fall on deaf ears with HR. For a company that gets paid to take jobs from American workers and put them in the hands of India you would think they could handle themselves with a little more integrity. But no...communicating with HR and management was an absolute joke. This was a problem for dozens of people that got pushed into an outsourcing plan like sheep to the slaughter....
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Hr, Poor Communications, Horribly negligent management
Its good environment to work and develop skills. Relaxing environment but few things needs to be fixed that you come to know after encountering them. Overall its good expirence.
Very nice work culture.
Training sections are good.

Nice environment.

But projects are bit unstable.

Management is good.

Need to handle stress.

Need to extend shift if required.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Long working hours
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Tech Mahindra is pretty good. You're never overloaded with work.

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Tech Mahindra are moderate.

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Tech Mahindra, I think it is a good company to work with.

In general, managers at Tech Mahindra are average and personal development opportunities are limited.

Collaboration with my colleagues at Tech Mahindra is average. Generally, the employee satisfaction level is higher in India than at onsite.

Overall

My experience working at Tech Mahindra is good.
• To improve design .
• To improve logo.

• There are many reasons are to hiring good skills persons.

• To improve the quality and Quantity.

• Best model
Competitive working environment, also work on weekends , it depends on the projects
I was in oyo processe 1.5year . I learn a lot there , management was very and supportive. Selery timing is too good ,got weekoff properly and even holidays but when oyo process has been remdown and they have moved me in flipkart I felt sach a bad experience there , management is not good , staff is not supportive there , seniours are too rude , HR not good nothing is good in flipkart at techmahindra
Very disappointed to find out we only had a months work instead of the 3 we had signed up for in our contract and have not received word if we are being paid to the end of the contract I did like the improvements made to the software especially our time management
Pros
Team
Cons
Very short contract
Lots of pressure. Poor training. Stinking floors & washrooms. Not a good cafeteria. Poor salary. Incentives very less. Less of human touch. Politics. Partiality.
Pros
Brand
Cons
Very less salary
Tech mahindra is great service providing and leading companies ,they have great environment, you have a great future if you work in this organization morethan 4 years
Learned new things in every project which I worked. Overall it was good experience to work in an active environment and had good opportunities during my tenure.
Most of team members leave company due to Manager based culture, also company kick off many people even I was once in list, every 6month cycle or client project ending you needed to leave company
Pros
Cons
Manager base culture, they can kick you name of performance cycle, No job security
A great place to work, but not having great people to work with, a place have no value for people and performance. Definitely not a place for technical advancement.
To be honest, if you are willing you can upgrade yourself by utilizing the free certification course provided
i am very happy to work with tech mahindra, unfortunately my contract was finished . its a very good organisation on time salary and other benefits also very good. The company is a perfect place to work.
Pros
corporate work culture
Cons
clients deliveries
Good Work Life Balance
Good opportunity for future growth

Opportunities for Leadership

opportunities for out of box activities

Relaxed Projects and working style.
Pros
Team Events
I have got 2716 Rs for working for 1 whole month. There's no explanation to why salary is deducted. There's no explanation to when the "mistakenly" deducted amount would be reimbursed. I had to do part time jobs to pay my bills.
Cons
As I worked in this company, I gain good and bad both experiences but the thing is that "always be on your own" do not get down towards anyone either he/she is your senior or your manager. Always try to make yourself perfect so that no one can point out finger about your knowledge either its process knowledge of your work or about your life.
Pros
You will be paid on time always even during the lockdown company paid full salaries to employees.
Cons
Problem of understanding between management & employees, as floor management always just want their work to be done at any cost, they did not provided any internet allowance or electricity allowance in work from home
Salary on time but Management is poor some people are not kind have not faith knowledge and the week part that is shortage and scrap work equipments like hadphones, desktop etc.