Tekapo Springs
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Tekapo Springs Employee Reviews

Felt like one big family in a productive workplace
I learned a lot working for this amazing company in a spectacular location. The views from where i worked where breathtaking and helped motivate me to work. I loved getting to know each and other customer who walked through the doors and building a rapport with them, as many where locals. The hardest part was having to cope with the long winter days when it got super busy and you had to juggle many things at once.The management team where always on hand though to help you when they could.
I would recommend this company to anyone especially those travelling around New Zealand which is what i did.
Pros
Super friendly colleagues, great work ethic
Cons
none that i can think of
diroganization
Everyday&week there would be new promotion and or new manu items not explaind at the staff so it was easy been embarassed in fron of customers.
Managment would never listen and or consider staff opinion on any matter and or issue even if they would constantly ask you if you were happy and what they should improve or change to make your work and life better.

Moreover they would constantly give false promis and hopes to all the staff, especially the ones ho would work hardes and so get more responsabilities.

Basic rules and policy would for sure not apply to certain worker, the local worker.

The best part was working in a stunning place and with amazing coworker, who unfortunatelly would leave continuosly manly for the insane work situation.
Pros
live in one of the most beautiful places and meet amazing people from all over the world
Cons
living and working with the same people sometimes could get a bit sofffocating, bad management, low salary
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tekapo Springs. Our community is ready to answer.
Tekapo Springs Reviews by Job Title