Teleperformance

New Zealand2 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 35,624 reviews

Stressful and not respectful

After 3 stressing and full of pressure years i can't wait to finish my contract and i will never apply for any job in this company. They think you are not a human being and absolutely no respect for the employees .

Official response from Teleperformance

23 June 2022
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Unitedhealth Care

Inside of teleperformance there a different campaigns I worked in the UHC side and during training it was fun but as soon as we got to the floor I soon realized that if management doesn't like you, you most likely won't be getting any help in this new position. Eventhough they have floor helpers they barely know anything as it is. This is the first company I've been to were everyday felt unprepared no help from anyone. They always say it's not about the compensation because your saving a life, but hello kinda need to support ourselves in order to save a life.. can't live of 9.50 an hour oh and they say you get bonuses you DO NOT get them until 3-4mons after training. If they hire you for UHC probably would be better to go to Solix or Teletech which gets paid anywhere from $12-$14 an hour doing the same stuff.

Pros

Attendance is a joke. Miss however many days.

Cons

Breaks, management, pay, pay days

• Teleperformance