Texas Health Resources

Texas Health Resources Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Showing all 1,212 reviews

Took care of employees during covid

Hourly bonus, retention bonus. This company took care of its front line staff during the peak of the pandemic. Although they did not bring in agency staff until later.

What is the best part of working at the company?Fairly compensated and work load manageable.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Some leadership is not the best.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?THR has a good culture.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Relatively busy, 20-30 exams per 12 hr shift.

Not fun

Over the last few years it’s gone downhill and management and nursing supervisors and nursing directors. Management expect more more out of employees with no recognition no reward no extra pay and more expectations of the employees. They don’t care about their employees they just care about the dollar bill

What is the best part of working at the company?Good place to work What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing that I can sayWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Good to all people What is a typical day like for you at the company?Good place to work

Great place to work as a RN. Good teamwork and strong leadership. The drive is a little far but worth it. I love my manager and have great coworkers.Great company to work for.

No chance for career growth within

After working as an RN for several years, no opportunity is given when I earned my NP even after applying several jobs within. They would rather hire from outside.

Great Team Atmosphere

Basic urgent care job with flexible work schedules. Opportunities to move within the company l. Plenty of overtime and extra shifts available. Scheduling 2 months in advance

Good work environment

Management is distant but charge nurses and experienced nurses are excellent resources. Pay is not competitive. Zero tolerance for incivility makes the workplace better.

Pros

supportive environment, benefits

Cons

poor PTO accrual, low base pay, difficult to advance

Good place to work for

The company is patient centric and employee centric. Not so much for the managers. As a manager it is difficult to get HR to back you up to get rid of an employee that does the bare minimum.

What is the best part of working at the company?Working from home What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Work demands and company moralWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very unorganized as a wholeWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Unrealistic expectations

Great company and culture

Healthy organization to work for. Great, intentional culture centered around patient care and safety, as well as high ethical standards. Company is very employee friendly, and focuses management on creating a healthy environment.

Pros

Company Culture

Cons

N/a

Job security for sure. You'll have to opportunity to pick up shifts if you want to extra money.

Pts are getting harder to take care of. Pts are more violent toward staff. Every floor haves their own culture. The longer you work here the more you develop good relationships with some staff. Every manager is different therefore I really can comment on that. Some are supportive , some not , some have their favorites.

Pros

Job security. Opportunity to make extra money by contracts or extra shifts

Cons

Some floors have their clicks

Soul sucking.

Honestly, one of the worst places I have ever worked. The management was by far and away the worst I’ve ever experienced. I was harassed daily to the point it was making me physically ill. I loved the physicians I worked with but the management created a very unhealthy and downright toxic work environment. HR was as helpful as they could be once I actually found the one person who cared. Don’t dare ask for a work accommodation!

Pros

Don’t have to worry about what you wear - scrubs all day, every day.

Cons

Poor compensation, terrible management, hard to advance

Amazing work environment

Great place to work, super supportive and collaborative environment. Great benefits and support staff. Residency could not have been more enjoyable. Loved my experience at Texas Health Dallas

Love it

Love THR Dallas! Great compensation and benefits. Great teamwork and culture! Mother/baby unit is awesome! Busy but manageable. In the process of updating patient rooms.

Friends I Met

When I was able to get people who respected me working in my department, my mood improved and I looked forward to the work. The director was my issue.

Pros

My Own Office

Cons

Benefits were limited

Okay place

Staff was awesome. We had a great team . Not anymore . Management was awesome but NOT anymore . So much micro managing and not Able to take off when you need the time to be off . feels now that you are being watched all the time . Management makes it feel like a hostile environment.

Plenty room for growth within the company

Very diverse work environment. Mostly friendly employees. Tones of room for growth. I was able to learn from floating to different units throughout the company.

What is the best part of working at the company?Health Benefits What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Overworked and under paidWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Hostile work environment What is a typical day like for you at the company?Answer calls a full 8 hours

Overworked and under paid

They work you to the bone with very little compensation. Upper management sits around while techs and nurses pick up the slack from lazy workers. They give $8000 bonus but tax you on it. You only get $5,500 for a 2 year commitment. Not worth it.

What is the best part of working at the company?Learning opportunities What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Being workplaced-mobbed by management and some coworkers.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Strives to look good but actually very fake people What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy environment, learning new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texas Health Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Texas Health Resources