Breaks on time and an hour long.
like 1% above minimum wage, until you work for 2 years then you go up 20c.
minimum of 3 hours a week. can change dramatically week to week.
will take anyone
good discount of 50%
Some of the workers are lovely people. While I had a bad experience, I made some amazing friends.
- How old would you have to be to work at Cotton on ?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at The Cotton On Group?4 people answered
- Is there any chance for a 15 year old? Or do you only accept 16+3 people answered
- Does The Cotton On Group require a background check? What kind of background check does The Cotton O…3 people answered
- Would you hire a 14 year old?2 people answered
- How has The Cotton On Group responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Cotton On Group?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at The Cotton On Group?One person answered
- Can we still apply?One person answered
- What are the hours as my daughter is in kindy from 1 till 5One person answered