The Cotton On Group Employee Review
Worked in Auckland for 2 years! Management was horrific. Huge bullying and toxic culture. You get no training and have to deal with difficult situations and people constantly. They did however, give breaks on time, and an hour long. You get a 50% off discount which is good and 'uniform deals' every once in a while which is better than 50% off. Doesnt exactly make up for the fact you're treated badly, but helps soften the blow. Good starting point for someone entering the workforce, they seem to take anyone regardless of experience, but be prepared to be grow thick skin.
Management and the company don’t care about your health and well being eg like depression and personal problems be careful who you trust with personal things because 10/10 gets carried around through management and to other stores 50% off with staff discount which is cool made some really cool friends but management just ain’t it
Had a job interview and was told I'd hear back by the end of that week... 3 weeks later I hadn't heard back and the job was still advertised online. Its now been 6 weeks, and the ad is finally gone, but I haven't heard anything back from anyone! The courteous thing to do would be to send out a rejection email at least. Shame on your manager/HR/recruitment team. I've worked for COG before and this is not the first time that communication has been nil. Sort it out.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cotton On Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,249 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about The Cotton On Group
- How old would you have to be to work at Cotton on ?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at The Cotton On Group?4 people answered
- Is there any chance for a 15 year old? Or do you only accept 16+3 people answered
- Does The Cotton On Group require a background check? What kind of background check does The Cotton O…3 people answered
- Would you hire a 14 year old?2 people answered
- How has The Cotton On Group responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at The Cotton On Group?One person answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Cotton On Group?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at The Cotton On Group?One person answered
- Can we still apply?One person answered
See all questions and answers
The Cotton On Group Reviews by Job Title
The Cotton On Group Reviews by Location