The Cotton On Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Cotton On Group Employee Reviews in Lower Hutt, Wellington

Lower Hutt, Wellington3 reviews
Productive and fun
Was a great 3 years of learning and growing, just a lot of issues with management and fairness. Put a lot of hard work into the shop and making sure the team ran smoothly, but not a lot of recognition.
new faces different job
good way to kill time have to have so much patience when doing small products such as hair ties bangles but was fun and different
job to do easy money .
Productive fun work place
A typical day at Cotton on would be to do SOD (start of day) on the tills and fill out the daily planner for job tasks to do that day. Would then open the store and start serving customers. Through out the day we would do multiple boxes of stock, serve many customers, help customers out with clothing, sizing, accessorizing, cleaning the store then cashing up end of day.
I learned amazing customer service, how to use the register, how to cash up end of day and start of day, banking, stock, stock transfers etc.

Management and co workers are so easy to get along with!

The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers.

The hardest part of the job is keeping the store up to cotton on standard if the store was busy or we had a lot to do that day. Store cleanliness is the the main priority.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
On your feet all day, hard work, long hours, over time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Cotton On Group?