The Cotton On Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

The Cotton On Group Employee Reviews in Sylvia Park, Auckland

Sylvia Park, Auckland4 reviews
On a typical day of work there would be customers continuously in the store, so we would attend them by giving them the right size of clothing or help them out in the changing rooms. The tidying of the area of the store that we were assigned to was required and was constantly kept clean. The environment of this workplace was very enjoyable and pleasant as all the other workers were very friendly, and would always be willing to help each other out. I have learned to be very patient in any kind of situation as we would have to interact with each customer in a different way. The most enjoyable part of the job was the accepting members of the workplace and the satisfaction of being able to please the customers with their purchase.
They underpay workers.
The company does not care about their employees. Management are dodgy and no one does anything to correct it.

You can’t go to management for help. There’s no support or guidance.

HR doesn’t reply when you get under paid.

You’re aren’t acknowledged by head office when they come into the store. You are ignored and over worked for minimum wage.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Pay rate is disappointing, management are useless, no support
It was always a fun shift with the other members on the team, everyone was full of energy and it was always interesting dealing with different customers every shift. Awesome environment.
Pros
Staff discount
organised fun day being set by our management. Making sure all our tasks are done for the day, meeting new people everyday and most enjoyable helping customers, and getting great feedback from them about our world class experience.
Pros
discounts amazing great work environment, awesome staff
Cons
not enough hours