The HOYTS Group Employee Reviews

Fun, exciting workplace
Customer Service Representative (CA) (Current Employee) –  Wairau Park, New Zealand22 November 2015
Each day is exciting and full of positive energy and no 2 days are ever the same. This role has given me great customer service experience and i have met many great people along the way.
Busy and very enjoyable place to work
Customer Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sylvia Park, Auckland City, New Zealand30 October 2014
Although through the nature of the business hours were variable to say the least, I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company and provided much support and assistance in development of the product and service which I must add I thoroughly enjoyed. My time with Hoyts allowed me to develop and hone many of the skills I learnt in my Hospitality Studies with continually assisting customers with seating, food and beverage services and general customer service provisions one would expect with a premium cinema plus experience. The most enjoyable aspect of the job for me was what I learnt in putting my skills to practice and assisting customers to such a level that they would often ask for me personally.