The Just Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Just Group Employee Review

Constructive and supportive workplace

27 March 2019
Great support in the work environment, especially with team work! Loved working with the staff, everyone had a great work ethic and worked very well together.
7 June 2019
Same role
Jaqui-E St Lukes - Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
Great casual job for school leavers and university students who have a flexible timetable. I learned active listening and customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and helping them prepare for a life-changing moment like interviews or weddings through wardrobe and stylistic choices. The hardest part was having to travel to other places and stores to make up more hours. Great opportunities to expand customer service skills!
9 June 2020
Manager (Former Employee) - Bay of Plenty
Worked as a ptimer for just 5 months then became manager. Was never probably trained and when I wanted to leave to persue a better career they SIGNED a perminant contract in my behalf. I was working under NO contract pretty much my whole time of employment non working security cameras. Non working toilet. Non drinkable water onsite. Estremly cold during winter because no heating. Extremely hot during summer because no AC
Cons
Eveything
24 November 2019
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - New Zealand
Cons:
- understaffed

- high expectations

- bad pay

- no rewards

- hard tasks

- high stress

- little support from regionals

worked here for 4 years and never had a pay rise???? and within the whole stress, I was overworked and underpaid. There have been many times I have managed the store and got no appreciation. I have worked so much overtime and was never compensated for my hard work, or given recognition. Pretty bad with shift hours to, 3-hour shifts to, if you have to travel it's not worth it.

People will throw you under the bus like it's your fault if you don't make the targets for the day. Individual and group KPI can be unreasonable sometimes.

I have worked in many stores and was never rewarded for my success, or given some recognition for making great sales and exceeding budgets for the day. Unless you want to be underpaid, highly stressed and be in an intense work environment I would look elsewhere.