The Just Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Just Group Employee Review

Positive and Competitive

23 August 2017
Always working as a team to reach our daily/weekly/monthly sales targets and get our incentives. Always a fun and positive atmosphere. Managed well, all of the staff were happy and never short staffed. Started to drop sales towards the end of winter so everyones hours have dropped down which isn't the best thing to happen for someone who is a student like me. Over all enjoyed it but need more hours.
Pros
Free pair of jeans when reach our sales targets!
Cons
Not enough hours!
19 September 2017
Same role
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
its alright culture could use more improvement with a bit of staff trips or team work. Hardest part of the job is when the computer plays up haha na nothings really hard its just about doing what needs to be done.
Pros
idk
Cons
idk
9 June 2020
Manager (Former Employee) - Bay of Plenty
Worked as a ptimer for just 5 months then became manager. Was never probably trained and when I wanted to leave to persue a better career they SIGNED a perminant contract in my behalf. I was working under NO contract pretty much my whole time of employment non working security cameras. Non working toilet. Non drinkable water onsite. Estremly cold during winter because no heating. Extremely hot during summer because no AC
Cons
Eveything
24 November 2019
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - New Zealand
Cons:
- understaffed

- high expectations

- bad pay

- no rewards

- hard tasks

- high stress

- little support from regionals

worked here for 4 years and never had a pay rise???? and within the whole stress, I was overworked and underpaid. There have been many times I have managed the store and got no appreciation. I have worked so much overtime and was never compensated for my hard work, or given recognition. Pretty bad with shift hours to, 3-hour shifts to, if you have to travel it's not worth it.

People will throw you under the bus like it's your fault if you don't make the targets for the day. Individual and group KPI can be unreasonable sometimes.

I have worked in many stores and was never rewarded for my success, or given some recognition for making great sales and exceeding budgets for the day. Unless you want to be underpaid, highly stressed and be in an intense work environment I would look elsewhere.