The Just Group

3.3Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Worst group
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Zealand24 November 2019
Cons:
- understaffed
- high expectations
- bad pay
- no rewards
- hard tasks
- high stress
- little support from regionals
worked here for 4 years and never had a pay rise???? and within the whole stress, I was overworked and underpaid. There have been many times I have managed the store and got no appreciation. I have worked so much overtime and was never compensated for my hard work, or given recognition. Pretty bad with shift hours to, 3-hour shifts to, if you have to travel it's not worth it.
People will throw you under the bus like it's your fault if you don't make the targets for the day. Individual and group KPI can be unreasonable sometimes.
I have worked in many stores and was never rewarded for my success, or given some recognition for making great sales and exceeding budgets for the day. Unless you want to be underpaid, highly stressed and be in an intense work environment I would look elsewhere.
Love IT!
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nelson, Nelson23 May 2018
I love working at Jayjays, i love the retail environment and the perks are great! theyre always making sure things are good with you and offer extra work when needed. I love the retail environment and overall i just love this job it's the only job ive had where i can't wait to go to work. Sometimes they have you work in some of their other stores such as just jeans or dotti and it's great to have a bit of variety and seeing how other stores operate and things. i just love it