The Just Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Just Group Job Security & Advancement reviews

The best part of my day was making the customers happy. Whereas the best part of the just groups day is making as much money as possible and while I understand that while I was working there you are required to reach targets everyday it doesn’t say anything about harassing customers until they buy something or ignoring anything else that they might say to you after they have paid. If you can build with your team instead of going into an already built team you will enjoy it a lot more. Definitely would recommend working here but it’s not a career.
Pros
Working in a mall
Cons
Ridiculous expections, management bullying, unappreciated.
Worked as a ptimer for just 5 months then became manager. Was never probably trained and when I wanted to leave to persue a better career they SIGNED a perminant contract in my behalf. I was working under NO contract pretty much my whole time of employment non working security cameras. Non working toilet. Non drinkable water onsite. Estremly cold during winter because no heating. Extremely hot during summer because no AC
Cons
Eveything
i have worked with the just group for over a year (NZ based). When i first joined the group i enjoyed the work for the first 3 months. The job itself is fun, however, i would not reccomend working for The Just Group. This is due to staffing issues, extremely poor management skills from regionals and a lack of support. The feeling in this company is that there is no care for staff as they are all "replaceable". The pay is a joke, and career advancement is rare. They seem to be very KPI driven and lack staff motivation. Things such as location of store and other influencing factors are often not taken into account from regionals who are purely focused on money. The recorgnision for hard work and acheivements is not present, other than some sheets of paper saying "Well Done!" (Are we in primary school?). The company culture is becoming unwelcoming and almost drives you away from the Group. The only reason many have stayed in this workplace is the flexiblitiy and to support other staff in store. I hope the Just Group improves its culture and management systems, until then i would reccomend seeking other employment.
Good company to work for, promotes internal growth. Now i'm wanting to leave and find something else challenging that's all