The Just Group Employee Review

View all The Just Group reviews

fun workplace and staff
2IC (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington28 February 2018
I am passionate about my love for The just group. I had an abundance of fun working for the Wellington store.
The team I worked with was one of my favourites and the lower workload makes its easy to balance everything inside and out of work.
Pros
Amazing team
Cons
pay

Other The Just Group Employee Reviews

Bullying Culture
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellington23 July 2019
I learnt an eclectic range of skills whilst working for a company under the just group including progressing sales knowledge. If they had the right people in management i could have still been here. There is high bullying rate, mind games and racism towards some staff where I worked. Management is terrible. Would not recommend. Working here highly impacted on my mental health and well being. Saying this, may not be for just group as whole, just the brand and shops I worked for.
Pros
Learning new skills, getting along with customers, making friends which I am friends with still
Cons
Bullying and harassment
Great entry level Job!
Jaqui-E St Lukes - Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westfield St Lukes, Auckland7 June 2019
Great casual job for school leavers and university students who have a flexible timetable. I learned active listening and customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and helping them prepare for a life-changing moment like interviews or weddings through wardrobe and stylistic choices. The hardest part was having to travel to other places and stores to make up more hours. Great opportunities to expand customer service skills!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Just Group. Our community is ready to answer.